少儿英语培训加盟哪家好-少儿英语培训学校加盟费-少儿英语加盟网

当前位置:少儿英语加盟网 > 少儿英语阅读 >

少儿英语加盟:电影出现的英语句子

发布时间:2020-04-22源自:336加盟网 作者:336加盟网阅读( )

  看到电影中有些经典的台词,总会让人过目不忘。下面是小编搜集的电影经典英文句子,一起来阅读吧。

  经典电影的句子

  1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

  坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

  2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

  我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

  3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

  你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

  4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

  托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

  5,Here's looking at you,kid.

  就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

  6,Go ahead,make my day.

  来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

  7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

  好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

  8,May the Force be with you.

  愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

  9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

  系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

  10,You talking to me?

  你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

  11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”

  出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930

  译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

  12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

  我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

  13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

  爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

  14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

  出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933

  译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

  15、原文:“You talking'to me?”

  出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976

  译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

  16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

  出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

  译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

  17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”

  出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994

  译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

  18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

  好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

  19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

  我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

  20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

  路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

  优秀台词

  1.It's not what happened to your parents.I killed them.I killed them.It was my job.It was my first time.Your father was supposed to be alone.But then your mother came out of in nowhere,and I had to change my plan.It changes things,that knowledge.Doesn't it?When what you love gets taken from you,you wanna know the truth.I'm sorry.

  你的父母并不是那么死的,是我杀死他们的,是我杀的,因为那是我的工作,是我的第一个任务,本该是你父亲一个人死的,但是你的母亲突然出现,我只好改变计划,事情因此改变,变成你所知道的那样,对吧?当你所爱的人从你身边被夺走时,你就像知道真相。对不起!

  2.It was a mistake.It supposed to be you.There were files linking me to the Neski murder.If the files disappeared and they suspected you,they'd be chasing a ghost for 10 years.

  那是个失误,应该杀你的,有一些文件会把我和奈斯基的谋杀案联系到一起。如果那些文件不见了,他们会怀疑你,那么他们将永远查不出真相。

  3.I can see their faces.Everyone I ever killed.I just don't know their names.Marie used to try to help me remember the names.I've tried to apologize for…for what I've done.For what I am.None of it makes it any better.

  我杀的每一个人,我能看清他们的脸,只是不知道他们的名字。玛丽过去常常帮助我记住他们的名字。我试过为我所做的一切道歉,为我是个杀手道歉,但是一点用都没有。

  4.This is where it started for me.This is where it ends.

  对我来说,这里是一切开始的地方,也是该结束的地方。

  5.Daniels said the training was experimental.Behavior modification.They had to break down the agents before they became operational.He said you were the first one.

  丹尼尔斯说,对你的训练是试验性的,行为修正,必须先让特工瓦解,然后他们才能听命,他说过你是第一个。

  6.Do you even kown why you're supposed to kill me?

  你知道为什么要杀我吗?

  7.We kill when what you love gets taken from you,I'm sorry.

  是我杀的,你爱的人被夺走了,我很抱歉。

  8.You killed Marie the minute you climed into her car.The minute you entered her life,she was dead.

  从你进入玛丽的车的那一刻起,玛丽就已经死了。从你进入她的生活的那一刻起,她就死了。

  9.It told you people to leave us alone.I fell off the grid.I was halfway around the world.

  我说过让你们不要惹我,我洗手不干了,躲到了半个地球以外。

  10.There's no place it won't catch up to you.It's how every story ends. It's what you are,Jason…a killer.You always will be.

  对你来说没有任何地方是藏身之处,每个故事的结局都是这样。杰森,你注定是一个杀手,永远都是。

  11.Something happened to me and I need to know what it was or I'll never be free of this.

  在我身上发生了一些事,我需要知道是什么,否则,我就永远无法自由。

  12.It was difficult for me with you.You really don't remember anything.

  对我来说,跟你在一起很困难,你真的不记得任何事情了。

  值得收藏

  1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

  2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t

  refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

  3,You don’t understand!I

  coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.

  I

  could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

  4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

  5,Here’s looking at you,kid.

  就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

  6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

  7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

  8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

  9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

  10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

  11,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

  12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

  13,I’m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

  14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

  15,There’s no place like home.

  没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

  16,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

  17,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

  18,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

  19,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

  20,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

    欢迎分享转载→ 少儿英语加盟:电影出现的英语句子

    

    收藏本站 -网站地图

    声明: 本站文章均来自互联网,不代表本站观点 如有异议 请与本站联系 本站为非赢利性网站 不接受任何赞助和广告